Kinematic Viscometer Bath
Model No.: SET-1001
The Kinematic Viscosity Bath apparatus is mainly used for the purpose of measuring the kinetic viscosity of different types of oils. It can be diesel fuel, peanut oil, lubricating oil, and crude oil among others. Viscosity baths designed and fabricated by Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer are functioning successfully in different industries, such as, food industry, automobile industry and pharmaceutical laboratories.
The Kinetic bath has been designed under the watchful eyes of our expert professionals in accordance with strict quality parameters. Moreover, the Viscosity Bath offered by us go through strict quality control which ensure zero defects.
Supplied by us, the Kinematic Viscosity Bath comes with double walled construction with its inner fabricated using stainless steel for smooth finish. The exterior of the apparatus is manufactured using GI sheets and coated with powder. Besides, there is a gap between the two walls which is walls supplied with glass wool insulation and ceramic. Additionally, a circulatory motor equipped with a stirrer stands on the base and is attached on the side of the bath for primarily maintaining the temperature uniformity.
- Intelligent signal sampling for ensuring correct measuring of the data and parameter reading
- To improve the experimental efficiency accurate viscometer is given
- Easy cleaning and drying of viscometer tubes
- Digital display for high precision
- Electric stirrer for ensuring uniform temperature of bath
- Perfect to control the temperature accuracy
- Fitted with durable glass bath for proper heat preservation
manning vacuum viscometers – viscometer holder and silicone stopper. Size 12 and size 13 (one every) [size 12 is suitable for testing VG-10 and size 13 is suitable for testing VG-20, VG-30, and VG-40 bitumen.