Plastic Limit Set
Model No.: SET-1001
At Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer, we manufacture, suppliers and exporters plastic limit set of best quality to our clients in Delhi, India. Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer, plastic limit set is performed on the soil in order to identify the plastic limit of that soil. Se-Test India plastic limit set is defined as the amount of water content in the soil below which the soil can no longer have its plasticity for further process of soil beyond the plastic limits and it can crumble become like rolled out of thread which have an approximate 3 mm diameter. The plastic limit set is one of the best primary and effective instruments that are used for soil testing purposes.
Plastic Limit Set Specification
The Plastic Limit Set consists of the following:
- One glass plate having round ends measuring 20 cm by 15 cm
- One brass or stainless steel rod that has a diameter of 3 mm and is 150 mm in length.
- A flexible spatula that is 15 cm in length.
- Half a dozen moisture containers.
- porcelain basin 150mm dia
- Porcelain bowl has an internal 150 mm diameter.
- A simple plastic wash bottle that can hold up to 500 ml capacity.
- Plastic test set can be housed within a carrying case.