Particle Size Sedimentation (Hydrometer Method)
Model No.: SET-1001
At Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer, we manufacture, suppliers and exporters Particle Size Sedimentation Test of best quality to our clients in Delhi, India. Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer, Particle Size Sedimentation Test (originally the pipette method) measures the settling rate of particles in liquid medium and relates this rate to the particle mass by use of the Stokes law. The particle mass is determined by density and particle size.
- Sedimentation Cylinder, !1000 ml capacity (6pieces) with rubber bungs. Soil Hydrometer, !151H, range 0.995 to 1.038g/ml with div. 0.001 Glass Tank dimensions: 600x300x380 mm
- Heater complete with thermostat, circulation unit. 230V Single Phase 50Hz 1000W
- Glass Thermometer, range -10 to 50° C., Sub-div. 0.5° C.
- Beaker, Borosilicate Glass, 250 ml capacity
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate 1000 g
- High Speed Stirrer 4000 R.P.M with baffle cup, for dispersing soilparticles in water
At Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer, comprehensive range of civil engineering laboratory equipment manufacturers, experts using finest quality raw material and sophisticated technology Used for determining the particle size sedimentation test.