DLC Vibrating Hammer
Model No.: SET-1001
Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer is a renowned supplier and exporter of DLC Vibrating Hammer as per the industry standards. The Vibrating Hammer is used for the purpose of compaction purpose of concrete samples in a mould. It is also utilized for the purpose of altering the formation of soil with the help of its vibration. Additionally, compaction of concrete cubes of 150mm & 100mm is done with the help of the equipment.
As compared to impact hammering, the vibratory hammer is found as much quicker method. We supply the vibratory hammers along with 1 shank, and 1 tamping feet. Moreover, the equipment is also used for ascertaining the relative measure of the mixing water that which flows from the sample of newly mixed concrete.
Features of our DLC Vibrating Hammer
- Robust and functional design
- Durable aluminium housing
- Soft grip handle for shock-absorbing
- Single-step holder for easy change of tool
- Tool can be adjusted at 12-step angle with variable lock mechanism
- Dimensions : 290 x 255 x 350 mm
- Weight (approx.) : 40 kg