California Bearing Ratio Apparatus (Astm standard Mould)
Model No.: SET-1001
The California Bearing Ratio Test Apparatus is utilized for the purpose of ascertaining the relative bearing ratio and expansion features within the known surcharge base weight, sub grade and sub-base soils for designing pavements, roads as well as runways. The equipment is also called as the (CBR) and the California Bearing Ratio test generates the capacity of the soils as well as the base materials depending on the penetration resistance.
Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer is a leading supplier and exporter of CBR Apparatus in India and abroad since a long time now. We manufacture the equipment using quality tested raw materials and we always make use of best available technology for design and development. We also take expertise in supplying the CBR Apparatus as per the specific demands of our clients.
- The equipment houses CBR mould body equipped with a collar along with the perforated base plate.
- Slotted surcharge weight of the equipment is 2.27 kg
- The annular surcharge weight 2.27 kg
- One filter paper of 150 mm dia and with the Fisherman (100 circle pack)
- Features a Spacer Disc with T handle of 515/16 In and with Dia(150.8mm) x 2.416 (61.4mm) height
- There are plated Steel 6 In.(152.4mm) Dia x 7 In. (177.8mm) Height